Vicodin Detox Near Palm Beach
Undergoing detox for hydrocodone is the initial step to overcoming a Vicodin® addiction, and Sunrise Detox Palm Beach is here to guide you. Our medically directed detox near Palm Beach understands how to successfully taper you off the opioid. We’ll keep you safe and comfortable while your body clears itself of the substance. All you have to do is dial 561-621-2517 to get the help you need.
Hydrocodone-based medications such as Vicodin are some of the most frequently taken pain relievers in the world. In spite of their popularity, they also bring a great risk of addiction due to the feel-good sensations they produce. If an addiction arises, withdrawal symptoms make quitting difficult and even dangerous. If you want to stop, you need the help of experienced medical specialists in a controlled surrounding.
Should I Begin Hydrocodone Detox Near Palm Beach?
Even substances like Vicodin that are authorized by doctors may bring about problems. If you ingest Vicodin outside of your prescription or keep using when your prescription expires, then you may be dependent and be in need of care. You could even become obsessed with thoughts of taking more of the painkiller and damage relationships in order to continue using on a regular basis.
You may need hydrocodone detox in Palm Beach if you have:
- Withdrawal symptoms when not using
- Chronic mood swings, depression, or confusion
- Withdrawing from family, friends, and pastimes you enjoyed in the past
- An infatuation with maintaining your supply of the drug
- A growing tolerance where you must take more to get the desired effects
- Inability to fulfill responsibilities at the office, home, or school
Even if you’re not experiencing all the issues indicated above, you should get assistance any time a Vicodin addiction arises. Withdrawal symptoms may be debilitating and potentially lethal, and the only way to quit using safely is with a medically supervised detox.
What Should I Anticipate From Vicodin Detox At Sunrise?
Our specialized medical staff knows there isn’t a universal approach to detoxing. You can anticipate being supported with compassion and respect in a non-judgmental surrounding
at Sunrise Detox Palm Beach and we’ll begin your personalized care with a thorough appraisal. Thereby, we are able to design a unique treatment strategy, including any medications required to help you detox in a safe fashion.
We are well aware of the physiological and emotional difficulty detox causes, which is why our team tracks your vitals often and is ready to support you around-the-clock. We are proficient in managing various withdrawal symptoms, including:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Muscle aches and pains
- Irritability and confusion
- Trembling or tremors
We’ll quickly treat any issues you experience. We’ll also keep you at ease and well-nourished with nicely furnished bedrooms, relaxing common areas, nutritious meals, and around-the-clock access to beverages and snacks.
Once you’re up for it, you’ll be welcomed to participate in personal and group counseling. This not only will help you while you’re staying with us but also prepare you for inpatient rehab, the next step of your care. When it’s time, we'll help you decide how you will continue in treatment via collaborative aftercare planning.
How Long Does Vicodin Detox Take?
You will stay with us as long as it takes to get you stable from a medical standpoint and prepared to take the next step in recovery. For most, admission to Sunrise Detox happens quickly, and full detox will usually take up to 10 days. The amount of time you spend here is influenced by the following factors:
- The level of your Vicodin use including duration, frequency, and dosage amounts
- Your physical state
- How responsive you are to treatment
Once you are stable and equipped with an aftercare plan, we’ll help you relocate to an accredited inpatient rehab.
How Do We Ensure Your Safety Over The Course Of Vicodin Detox Near Palm Beach?
Your safety is a major consideration at our Vicodin detox near Palm Beach. We are careful about checking on you and know how to manage potentially harmful withdrawal symptoms. Additionally, we’ll ensure any medication utilized to aid you in detoxing from hydrocodone is taken appropriately to avoid a secondary dependency.
We protect you with:
- Around-the-clock medical support from experienced team members
- Custom-tailored care plans unique to your situation
- A structured environment free from external factors that trigger use
- Careful aftercare planning to keep you advancing toward a complete recovery
- Strict patient privacy guidelines to ensure your personally identifiable information and details of treatment are kept confidential
Suboxone is regularly used to taper you off opioids as it has a lower likelihood of causing addiction than other detox meds. It can help lessen withdrawal symptoms, but it must be provided carefully by well-trained healthcare personnel. If we treat you with Suboxone, these steps will be followed:
- To circumvent precipitated withdrawal, we’ll delay the use of Suboxone until the proper time
- We will carefully track your response after a trial dose
- Alterations to your dosage will be made or additional treatment possibilities considered
- You’ll be gradually weaned off Suboxone