Codeine may be easily obtained and regularly prescribed as a painkiller, but it’s still a dangerous opiate with an elevated potential for unintended consequences. If you are struggling with an addiction to codeine, the initial step to getting better is a medically supervised detox. In detox, your system will clear itself of the narcotic while you prepare for the next step of rehab.
At Sunrise Detox Palm Beach, we’ll guide you through withdrawal safely and set the stage for your long-term recovery. Call 561-621-2517 to start codeine detox near Palm Beach today and move forward in sobriety.
Should I Start Codeine Detox Near Palm Beach?
One of the telltale indicators of an addiction to opioids is the emergence of withdrawal symptoms when you attempt to stop. You might first notice physical issues such as nausea, soreness, and throbbing head pain. Later, you’re likely to endure psychological symptoms such as depression. While withdrawal is a common indicator of a dependency, there are other warning signs, including:
- Urges to keep using
- Onset of a tolerance and a need to ingest bigger doses to get the same effects
- Turmoil within your daily life causing difficulties at work, home, and school
- Always worrying about getting more of the substance
- Withdrawing from loved ones and no longer participating in pastimes you enjoyed in the past
Our codeine detox near Palm Beach is the appropriate initial step in your recovery. We’ll keep you out of danger and rested as you get control of your withdrawal symptoms. We’ll also get you started on discretionary therapy sessions so you can set the groundwork for a complete recovery.
What To Plan For During Codeine Detox At Sunrise Detox Palm Beach
We are of the belief that the best way to detox is through a custom-tailored plan. Once you arrive at Sunrise Detox Palm Beach, we'll provide you with a thorough evaluation to grasp the scope of your consumption, your medical history, and your mental and physical condition. Thereby, we can design a custom plan of treatment specifically for you.
Our experienced medical staff also understands that your health and comfort are vital to your success. This is the reason why we provide comfortable bedrooms and healthy, chef-cooked meals in a nurturing atmosphere that promotes healing. We will monitor you regularly and offer support as you require to deal with withdrawal symptoms that may include:
- Muscle pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Insomnia and restlessness
Once you’re feeling up for it, we’ll welcome you to take advantage of personal and group therapy. This is an excellent way to help you confront the psychological facets of addiction while preparing you for inpatient rehab.
What Is The Duration For Codeine Detox?
Most patients can finish detox within 10 days. The total time you spend with us will likely be different from others and will be affected by the following:
- The frequency and duration of your codeine use in addition to dosage amounts
- Your overall physical state
- Your response to support
- Your individual needs and medical history
Before sending you off, we’ll make sure you are stable from a medical perspective and furnished with an aftercare plan, so you comprehend what will happen as you move forward.
How Can Sunrise Keep Me Safe Over The Course Of Codeine Detox Near Palm Beach?
The physiological and psychological strain of detox may be overwhelming when making an attempt to detox at home. At Sunrise Detox Palm Beach, we recognize how to keep you safe and progressing toward recovery. This commences with our ability to successfully deal with withdrawal symptoms.
Our devotion to safety consists of:
- 24-hour support from credentialed medical professionals
- Controlled and welcoming surrounding away from influences that trigger use
- Individualized care plans catering to your exact needs
- Detailed aftercare planning so you understand how your recovery will progress
- Unwavering patient privacy rules to protect personal info and details of your care
Suboxone is an approved medication to help you gradually wean off opioids. This substance is known to be helpful and is not as addictive as other possibilities. To keep you safe, we stick to the following:
- We abstain from using Suboxone in the earliest stages to avoid a precipitated withdrawal
- A preliminary dose is provided and response monitored
- Adjustments are made when required or other treatments considered
- We’ll carefully wean you off Suboxone