An addiction to meth can make it seem like you're on an endless cycle. Each time you attempt to stop, you’re pulled back to the drug because of the strong withdrawal symptoms. If you want to stop this pattern of substance use, reach out to the professionals at Sunrise Detox. Our meth detox near Palm Beach will closely supervise you and help manage withdrawal symptoms.
Don’t let this dangerous drug put your life in jeopardy. Call 561-621-2517 today and make the first move toward recovery.
How Do You Know If You Require Methamphetamines Detox Near Palm Beach?
Meth is usually injected, smoked, or snorted, and dependence can occur quickly. The intense rush of euphoria is almost instant -- particularly when it is in the form of Crystal Meth. This “high” comes at a price of serious health consequences and even death. Use of the substance can be even more potent when combined with other things like opioid painkillers or anxiety meds like Xanax®.
You may have an addiction and require methamphetamines detox near Palm Beach if you:
- Neglect your job, family, school, and other aspects of your life in order to use
- Endure withdrawal symptoms when abstaining
- Experience a reduction in your mental and physical condition
- Spend a lot of time getting, taking, or attempting to recover from meth
- Overlook basic hygiene and commitments
- No longer have interest in activities you used to enjoy
Your situation may differ but you need to realize that any one sign of meth addiction is enough to find support. Don't ignore it as continued use will put your life at risk. Get the support you need from the authorized healthcare providers at Sunrise Detox Palm Beach.
What You Can Expect From Crystal Meth Detox At Sunrise
Your recovery is valuable to us and you can anticipate being treated with understanding and respect. Our objective is to help you cleanse meth from your system as easily and securely as possible. We'll help you normalize your vital signs and control your withdrawal symptoms. Then, as you begin to improve, you are welcome to take part in one-on-one and group therapy.
Your health and comfort are essential to a successful detox and we’ll foster both with:
- 24/7 assistance from credentialed professionals
- Comfy bedrooms and lounge areas
- Well-balanced meals
- Around-the-clock availability of refreshments
- Group and Personal therapy
Keeping you comfortable and properly nourished is vital, but so is our ability to help you manage what can be debilitating withdrawal symptoms. We are proficient in lessening both physical and mental symptoms such as:
- Abdominal cramping
- Debilitating depression
- Intense cravings
Mental withdrawal will in many cases continue for weeks or even months after the physical symptoms fade away. This is a good reason why ongoing treatment at a residential rehab is critical. We’ll help you design a detailed aftercare plan which will function as your road map to recovery.
How Long Does Meth Detox Take?
You will be in our care until you are stable from a medical perspective and ready to move forward in your therapy. The length of time you remain at our meth detox near Palm Beach may vary and is impacted by:
- The degree of your methamphetamine consumption
- How you respond to care
- Your physical health
- Addictions to alcohol or other drugs
In most cases, patients come to us for a preliminary detox and observation period that takes about three to five days. Prolonged stays will occur, particularly if you have to detox from a different drug or if you have a co-occurring disorder. Finally, prior to leaving our detox center, we’ll help you make an aftercare plan and assist you in finding the next level of treatment.
How Will Sunrise Ensure My Safety During Meth Detox Near Palm Beach?
Guiding you through methamphetamine withdrawal is one of the key ways we keep you safe, but it doesn't end there. We'll also safeguard you through:
- 24-hour support from experienced medical professionals
- A structured setting far from triggers of meth use
- Individualized care plans unique to your situation
- Aftercare planning to design an easy-to-understand blueprint for how your care will advance
- Inflexible patient privacy protocols to protect your personally identifiable information and treatment details
Meth detox isn’t easy, but it is possible with the appropriate help. We’ll do everything we can to keep you at ease and advancing toward a full recovery.