Fentanyl Detox Near Palm Beach
Fentanyl can be an extremely harmful drug not only because of its addictive properties but also due to the fact that it is often combined with other street drugs. If you develop an addiction to fentanyl, you should seek help right away. The initial phase of recovery is through a medically supervised detox to clean your body of the substance.
Sunrise Detox Palm Beach gives you treatment to expertly wean you off fentanyl while minimizing withdrawal symptoms. Your life is valuable. Don’t risk it by continuing to use or trying to detox on your own. Rather, contact 561-621-2517 and get started toward recovery.
What Are The Signs You Require Fentanyl Detox Near Palm Beach?
First introduced as a legitimate anesthetic in the 1960s, fentanyl is commonly misused, made illegally, and recklessly mixed with other drugs including cocaine and heroin. Similar to other opioids, the euphoric feelings it produces makes it highly addictive. You may be dependent if you have any of the following:
● Withdrawal symptoms arise when not using fentanyl
● Constant impulses to keep consuming fentanyl
● Social withdrawal or a shift in social circles
● Acquiring and taking the opioid becomes more important than fulfilling everyday obligations
● Severe mood swings and lethargy
● Realizing that you require more of the substance to attain the same “high”
Every individual’s experience with fentanyl use disorder will be unique. What it boils down to is you must get help. The potency of this drug and the gravity of withdrawal make quitting alone extremely unsafe. Don’t put your life in jeopardy. Consult with the detox professionals at Sunrise Detox Palm Beach.
What To Anticipate From Fentanyl Detox At Sunrise Detox Palm Beach
Sunrise allows you to undergo detox with respect and dignity in an unbiased environment. We are devoted to what we do and follow a customized approach to substance use care. This commences with an assessment that takes into account the level of your fentanyl usage, medical background, overall health, and if you are taking other drugs. Once we know this we can customize a plan of treatment.
Along with a personalized plan, we’ll provide a fully furnished bedroom to relax in and boost your strength with nutritious meals and refreshments. Ensuring your comfort is extremely important, and we begin by managing withdrawal through medication-assisted treatment and other means. We are skilled in mitigating various types of withdrawal symptoms, like:
● Bone or muscle aches and pain
● Nausea and vomiting
● Insomnia and restlessness
● Increased heart rate and blood pressure
● Mood swings
As you progress through detox, we’ll encourage you to take part in individual and group therapy. This is valuable in managing the trauma and triggers of your addiction. Our team will then help prepare you for the following phase of rehab.
What’s The Timeframe For Fentanyl Detox?
Because we believe in a tailored approach, the length of time you stay with us can vary. Generally speaking, people can get through fentanyl detox near Palm Beach within 7 days, although extended treatment plans are common. The overall length of your stay may be affected by:
● The level of your fentanyl consumption
● The presence of addictions to other substances
● Your mental and physical condition
● How you respond to treatment
We have to ensure you are medically stable and ready for the next steps of care. Taking that into consideration, we put an emphasis on aftercare planning, which provides a comprehensive blueprint for your recovery.
How Does Sunrise Protect Me Throughout Fentanyl Detox Near Palm Beach?
Making the decision to get help and beginning your fentanyl detox near Palm Beach is a big step toward keeping you safe from this deadly opioid. Once you get here, you’ll be protected by the additional safety measures we have in place, including:
● Around-the-clock guidance from licensed medical staff
● A structured environment away from external factors that trigger fentanyl use
● Custom-tailored treatment plans to accommodate your unique situation
● Aftercare planning to provide a clear blueprint of the stages of your recovery
● Inflexible patient privacy protocols to keep your private information and details of care protected
Our well-trained staff will also ensure you don’t develop a secondary addiction to treatment medication. We generally administer Suboxone with opioid detox as it is effective and less addictive than other choices. To maintain safety when administering this medication, we adhere to these guidelines:
● Don’t use Suboxone in the earliest stages of detox to prevent precipitated withdrawal
● Administer a trial dose and monitor your response
● Adjust the dose if needed or utilize alternative treatment methods
● Carefully taper you off Suboxone
Start Your Recovery With Fentanyl Detox In Palm Beach
Don’t allow a fentanyl addiction to destroy your life. Discover the support you need at our fentanyl detox in Palm Beach. We’ll make sure you’re safe, help you through withdrawal, and get you going on a path to enduring sobriety. Call 561-621-2517 or submit the form on this page to request assistance. We are ready for you 24 hours a day, all year long.